Book Sale

Monday, 27 July 2026

Feminism is Witchcraft

 


I have long written about the Satanic origins of feminism, and that includes so-called "evangelical" or first-wave feminism. You can read an example of this here

Many Christians today just do not realize how many of the beliefs they hold to be Christian that really originated with outspoken and self-identified Luciferians.

But some are aware.

It was refreshing to come across this interview.[i] I was not searching for it. When I first started listening to this interview with Rachel Wilson, she said so much that aligns with what I have written about, I thought at first that maybe she had read my blog or Substack. But that is not the case. As I listened, I realized she had just been as curious as I was about the origins of feminism. And that she had identified some evidence s for aspects of its Satanic origins that I had not myself.

I then went back to editing my upcoming book on feminism (keep an eye on Lockepress.com in coming months for more information) and noticed that I had referred to her husband, Andrew Wilson, in one of my articles.

Feminism is not harmless. Its origins show us why.



List of References



[i] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKliIG90YDw

No comments:

Post a Comment