Book Sale

Monday 5 February 2024

Substacking It



I started a Substack back in 2022, uploaded one post, and then promptly just did not use it. But I have decided it is time to work a bit harder to build up my writer profile and seek to reach more people with my work. I have published one book so far called Defending Conscience, and I am currently in the process of publishing my second book, and I have several more in the works down the line, on various topics. My second book will be very different to my first one, covering a very different issue; how evil works in this world.  

For years now I have maintained this blog and will continue to do so, but I will be posting some of my more detailed research pieces, past and present, on substack to build my profile in that community, which I have been continually told from different sources is a wise one to participate in. 

I will be activating paid support soon, there will be three levels of support:

$5 monthly subscription

$50 yearly subscription

$100 Mega Supporter yearly subscription

The amounts are in U.S. dollars, because I have a lot of readers in the United States. I will be making everything available to all subscribers, even free, from the beginning, because my goal is to reach as many readers as possible, and I only want people to donate who would like to. If you have enjoyed my writing in the past I would appreciate the support. But if you do not have the money to subscribe or just choose not to that is fine, I would prefer if you shared my readings around anyway, whether my books or my blog articles. Financial support is helpful and a bonus, but reaching people with these messages is the most important aspect of this for myself.

My focus with my writings is to strengthen people in their faith and seek to do all that I can with my small influence to oppose evil in this world. That is why my profile picture on Substack is a picture of St George slaying the dragon. We all need to play our part in overcoming evil, and one way we can do this is write about the truth and expose lies and share the writings of those that do. 

Thank you to those who have been reading my blog faithfully for some time now. I will continue posting on my blog as regularly as I have been. And I will keep you updated on future writing projects.

One other thing, I am not very good at keeping up with comments, because of my work commitments I do not have a lot of time to review them, but I do read them and some of them I post to the blog and respond to, so if you do post a comment and you have not seen it uploaded in the next day or so, this is part of my normal process. I will seek to get better at this, as comments appear to be an important part of Substack.

So, I encourage you to subscribe over at Substack and share these posts widely. Here is my most recent post, which is something I wrote some time ago. I will be uploading more posts shortly as well. Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment